As you will know, we recently introduced the Teen Tips Wellbeing Hub to our school community. On Monday, we shall be extending this provision to include the Wellbeing Hub for Pupils. Now is a great time to familiarise yourself with the Parent Hub ahead of this. If you have not yet registered, you can do so through the Parent Portal here.
Wellbeing Hub for Pupils
The Wellbeing Hub for Pupils provides a wealth of resources specifically for pupils. We will be introducing this resource to the pupils on Monday, during their PSHE lesson.
The Hub includes:
• Answers – a huge bank of Q&As on pretty much every topic;
• Top Tips – films, blogs and tip sheets on all manner of themes;
• Spark – an area to find positivity, inspiration, good news and more. Spark is also being added to the Parents’ Hub so you can access it too;
• Futures – Careers Advice and Inspiring Futures Podcasts – you can also access these resources via the Careers section of the Parents’ Hub;
• Help Zone – with links to specialist organisations.
We are so pleased to be able to provide this enhanced level of pupil support and we hope that what you learn from the Wellbeing Hub will help you develop a strong and lasting relationship with your child.