Our Vision, Mission and Ethos
Through our community values, academic focus and extensive enrichment opportunities, we believe that all young people at Sutton Valence School will be enabled to fulfil their potential. We want our students to be confident, tolerant and open-minded individuals who possess a love of learning and a strong set of values reflecting our principles as a Christian Foundation.
Our mission is to provide:
- A caring, supportive and inclusive community for the education of children aged two to 18, day and boarding;
- A challenging, relevant and broad curriculum delivered in ways that allow all to achieve;
- An outstanding range of sporting, artistic, cultural and social activities so that children can develop skills such as self-discipline, commitment, leadership and teamwork;
- A safe, secure and stimulating environment which promotes excellence, independence and high standards, whilst providing support to all who need it;
- A grounding in moral and spiritual understanding which will promote respect for others, along with self-respect.
A community where each cares for all and individuality is cherished.