As you will know, we recently introduced the Teen Tips Wellbeing Hub to our school community. Hopefully, you have registered for it and are finding the training and resources helpful. If you have not yet done so, you can register for the Wellbeing Hub (which is free to all families in our school community) from the Parent Portal here.
We are now pleased to inform you that Teen Tips has extended their Wellbeing Hub to pupils. ‘The Hub’ provides a wealth of resources specifically for pupils. We will be introducing this resource to the pupils at the start of next term but wanted to advise you of these developments before the Easter holidays.
The Hub includes:
• Answers – a huge bank of Q&As on pretty much every topic;
• Top Tips – films, blogs and tip sheets on all manner of themes;
• Spark – an area to find positivity, inspiration, good news and more. Spark is also being added to the Parents’ Hub so you can access it too;
• Futures – Careers Advice and Inspiring Futures Podcasts – you can also access these resources via the Careers section of the Parents’ Hub;
• Help Zone – with links to specialist organisations.
We are so pleased to be able to provide this enhanced level of pupil support and we hope that what you learn from the Wellbeing Hub will help you develop a strong and lasting relationship with your child.